Position: Asset Management Officer / Asset Data Officer
Location: South-West Sydney
Are you an experienced Asset Management professional looking for a new opportunity? Our client is currently seeking an Asset Service/Data Officer in South-West Sydney! This is a great 3 month contract with a possible extension so don’t delay, apply now!
You must have a knowledge of infrastructure, open spaces and recreation facilities to assist a specialist team in managing our client’s assets. The selected applicants will use the latest technology to carry out inspections and condition assessments, as well as work as part of a team to assist in the preparation of reports and works programs for maintenance and renewal.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or experience in asset management and knowledge of infrastructure assets such as roads, bridges, footpath, drainage, buildings, recreation and open space assets
- Previous experience and ability to carry out infrastructure asset inspections and condition assessments
- Ability to understand and interpret engineering drawings to extract relevant asset information
- Competence in verbal and written reporting of results of technical investigations mainly associated with roads, drainage, building, and open space assets
- Good computer skills in relation to data presentation using Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated experience in using technical equipment to measure or assess infrastructure assets
- Understanding of EEO, WHS and sustainable environment management principles in the workplace
• Previous experience utilising asset management software (preferably Conquest)
• Experience in data analysis appropriate to asset management systems
Job code: 1941