Position: Occupational Therapists x 2 + Physios x 2
Location: Port Macquarie
Live the Dream! – Professional opportunity PLUS a Beach lifestyle. Graduates Welcome to Apply!!!
Port Macquarie is a premium destination in NSW and this is your opportunity to practise professionally whilst living amidst sun, sea and sand – the best Australia has to offer.
A positive step towards creating your best work/life balance, this Multi Award winning practice is reputable, progressive and forward thinking.
Our client is offering relocation budget to coastal Port Macquarie and ongoing training benefits to the right applicant.
With a variety of extensive services ranging from Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Occupational Therapy, Remedial Massage and Dietetics their mission is to employee passionate professionals doing what they love whilst striving to get their clients back to their physical best, complete their rehabilitation and be the top version of themselves that they can be.
- A competitive base salary commensurate with experience ranging between $65,000 to $79,000.
- Relocation to the beautiful coastal location of Port Macquarie (only 10 minutes from the beach)
- $3000 additional benefits (relocation & additional training budget)
- Regular and structured professional development sessions, mentor-ship, team building activities
- Career progression opportunities
- A social team environment
- Variety in your daily tasks & clientele
YOUR new role entails:
- Full time position (or part-time hours upon negotiation)
- Aged Care facility and Home Visit based employment
- Working in a large and collaborative team
- Hands on role with a focus on comprehensive assessments
- Strong client focus, including movement and mobility
- Collaborative pain management programs using evidence-based practice and mixed modalities
- Industry-leading delivery of rehabilitation, reconditioning and falls prevention programs
What we need from YOU:
- Qualified in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA Registration (or limited)
- Current drivers licence and access to reliable transport
- Australian working rights
- National Police Clearance
Don’t wait, apply now!
Job Code: 2096
Port Macquarie Recruitment – Mid North Coast