Position: Cabinet Maker / Joiner
Location: Coffs Harbour
Our Coffs Harbour based client manufactures and installs high quality custom commercial joinery items using advanced machinery and technology. This highly reputable company has grown exponentially in recent times and are now seeking a suitably qualified Cabinet Maker/Joiner to join their team of industry professionals.
This is a fantastic full time role and requires an immediate start.
- Calculate and prepare job requirements by analysing drawings and specifications
- Set up jigs, select material, cut to size and shape using templates
- Operate Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machinery and nested-based manufacturing
- Assemble pre-prepared components to form structures and fittings
- Install completed products on site
- Manufacture jigs, templates or prototypes to support the future production of articles
- Must comply with all relevant Work Health and Safety Regulations
- Suitable Trade Qualifications and/or 5+ years of industry experience
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Average computer literacy
- Knowledge of industry specific software or Cabinet Vision is an advantage
- High level of accuracy
- Ability to multitask and communicate clearly
At MBC Recruitment we have been providing best practice, high quality recruitment services to our clients for over 30 years. MBC specialise in Temporary and Permanent Recruitment, Labour Hire, Traffic Management, Nursing Agency Staffing, Healthcare Services and are a registered NDIS Provider.
At MBC Recruitment we value every partnership ensuring a personalised solution for both our clients and candidates.
For a confidential discussion or a more detailed description of this exceptional opportunity on the Coffs Coast please contact Feleena, on 0419 723 959