Position: CAD / CAM Drafters
Location: Coffs Harbour
Macquarie Labour Hire is currently seeking an experienced CAD/CAM Drafters to join a team of high performing industry leaders. Requiring an immediate start, this is an excellent full time permanent position on the North Coast.
Based in Coffs Harbour, our client manufactures and installs high quality custom commercial joinery items utilising advanced machinery and technology. This highly reputable company has grown exponentially in recent times and are now seeking to expend their exceptional Drafting Team.
- Use computer-aided design (CAD) software to create designs and schematics used to manufacture custom commercial joinery items
- Compile CAD/CAM drawings as needed for individual projects
- Apply quality control measures throughout process
- Scope change & amendment management and communications
- Ensure projects comply with applicable building standards and internal company standards
- Must comply with all relevant Work Health and Safety Regulations
- Suitably qualified and/or experienced CAD /CAM Drafter
- Comprehensive understanding of resource allocation
- High level communication skills with advanced negotiation skills
- Proven drafting and computer literacy skills
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality control
- Knowledge of industry specific software such as CabinetVision, Pytha, Solidworks or a similar drawing tool
- A comprehensive understanding of joinery in commercial applications
- Impeccable time management compliance
At MBC Recruitment we have been providing best practice and high quality recruitment services to our clients for over 30 years. MBC specialise in Temporary and Permanent Recruitment, Labour Hire, Traffic Management, Nursing Agency Staffing, Healthcare Services and are a registered NDIS Provider.
We at Macquarie Labour Hire value every partnership ensuring a personalised solution for both our clients and candidates.
For a confidential discussion or a more detailed description of this exceptional opportunity on the Coffs Coast please contact Feleena, on 0419 723 959.