Position: Accounts Payable Officer
Start Dates: ASAP
Duration: Approx 6 months
Are you an Accounts Payable whizz with experience using SAP Finance and invoice scanning software? Then look no further for your next role as we have an exciting 6+ month opportunity with our government client.
In this great role will have you will be responsible for providing timely and accurate transactional processing support for Accounts Payable activities and customers within a shared services environment.
Accurately process of invoices using SAP system and Readsoft software in accordance with current finance procedures, regulations and policy.
Below are some more details about the role and the required experience, if this sounds like you then don’t delay, apply now!
- Participate in reconciliation activities and identify and report on unusual transactions.
- Liaise with the Contact Centre, Business Users and Shared Service Centre clients and vendors to provide
information on financial transactions and potential discrepancies.
- Perform administrative tasks such as data entry and word processing to support the effective operation
of the team.
We are looking for candidates with experience in the full function of accounts payable as well as:
- Experience with SAP Finance – essential
- Experience with ReadSoft or a similar scanning software – desirable
- Well develop problem solving skills, interpersonal skills and communication skills
Job Code 2215