Position: Administration Assistant
- Managing front line reception, data entry, filing and managing telephone & email inquiries
- Type legal documents, reports and training materials, including power point presentations.
- Undertake a wide range of administrative duties, including arranging travel bookings, audio visual bookings, data entry, non- complex procurement, maintaining records and managing minor IT issues.
- Undertake routine financial activities in accordance with current Departmental policies and procedures. Assist with preparation of conferences and other training.
- Previous experience in front line reception
- Ability to multi task
- A background with working with people with disabilities that would be advantageous (not essential)
- Word processing at 60 wpm;
- Ability to use a dictaphone.
Candidate must be immediately available for short term leave cover.
Job code: 1868
Recruitment Central Coast