Position: Administration Officer
Our client is seeking a highly professional and efficient Administration Officer to process and coordinate all administrative activities that support the operations of the Office of the Managing Director.
- Coordinate all daily office and administrative activities (filing, mail, maintenance of registers, event support, event, travel and event/hospitality arrangements)
- Act as first point of contact for information requests and escalate enquiries as necessary in order to ensure effective transmission of information and resolution of issues.
- Collate and process financial transactions, including purchase requisitions, receipting of goods, invoice payments, facilitating and processing payment approvals.
- Undertake research, collect and collate information to assist in the preparation of documentation and reports.
- Update records and databases, complying with records management processes, to ensure information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible.
- Provide personal support to the Managing Director and, when required, reception of guests.
- Work with the Line Manager to develop and review meaningful performance management and development plans.
Apply now if you can:
- Place the customer at the centre of all decision making;
- Provide timely and quality administrative support on a wide range of matters including sensitive and confidential information; and
- Abide by policies and procedures to ensure a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment .
Working with Children and Police Check clearances will be required.
Job Code 1209