Position: Administration Officer
Location: Broken Hill
Our Government Client is currently seeking a temporary administration officer to join their team in Broken Hill. This is an immediate start for the right candidate!
- Provide a range of administrative support services such as records management, diary management, financial administration, routine correspondence, meeting and event coordination, HR administration, reporting support to deliver quality services and support the achievement of business objectives.
- Provide customer service including responding to enquiries, providing visitor experience information and handling routine customer requests.
- Provide meeting and event support including assisting and coordinating meetings, preparing and distributing agendas, papers, presentation material, transport, accommodation, catering and minute taking.
- Collect and compile information, prepare documentation and correspondence in line with quality and organisational requirements to support information flow and inform decision making in line with timeframes.
- Maintain and update office systems, databases, procedures and methods in line with standards, policies and procedures to improve the smooth operation of the unit.
- Complete routine financial transactions and purchasing services, ensuring compliance with standards and procedures.
- Update and maintain records and databases, complying with administrative systems and processes to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible.
- Support incident management activities such as fires and search and rescues
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in SAP desirable
Job code: 1395
Recruitment Broken Hill