Position: Administration Officer
Great 4 week opportunity in Parramatta with our Government Client for experienced Administration Officers with potential to extend!
- Respond/Attend to telephone and counter enquiries from clients.
- Inform clients about services, entitlements to financial support and counselling, and the process involved in making a claim.
- Perform clerical tasks such as word processing, data entry, preparation of standard correspondence, mail as well as maintaining electronic and file records.
- Sound communication skills including written; listening and empathy to effectively deal with clients who may be distressed or aggressive and provide information in an objective and helpful manner.
- Ensure confidentiality is maintained in carrying out day to day work.
- Ability to maintain accuracy and high standard of work in compliance with service standards.
- Experience assisting clients on a wide range of matters whilst managing challenging behaviours and client expectation.
- Minimum 40wpm
- Great communication skills –both written and verbal
Job code: 1775