Position: Administration Officer
We have a 3 month opportunity with possible extension for an Administration Officer in Silverwater!
- Responsible for providing support in relation to inmate administration via custodial corrections.
- Provide a range of administrative and support services to meet the business needs of the team/unit.
- Respond to and resolve complex enquiries and issues to ensure the provision of accurate information, and the timely and effective resolution of issues.
- Coordinate and manage records and databases, complying with administrative systems, processes and policies, to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible.
- Develop, implement and monitor office systems, procedures and methods, adapting processes and techniques as required, to facilitate efficient team/unit operations in line with agency standards, policies and procedures,
- Gather and collate information for, and prepare documentation and reports on business unit performance, as well as make recommendations to improve efficiency, cost management and service delivery.
- Proficient in the use of TRIM-Records management
- Accurate Data Entry skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft programs
- Excellent Communication – both verbal and written
- Good team player
Job code: 1812