Position: Administration Officer
Our Government client is seeking an experienced Administration Officer to join their team in Stockton, this is a great 6 month contract with an immediate start!
- Provide a range of administrative activities and office services that contribute to the efficient and effective operation of the team/unit that supports delivery of services toclients/customers.
- Manage and process business information in accordance with standards and guidelines to ensure all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible as required.
- Use relevant technology to prepare documentation and presentation material to support business unit managers and directors.
- Implement and maintain effective administrative systems and processes and make recommendations to improve efficiency and better support the business unit in delivering services.
- Manage business unit filing systems in accordance with standards and guidelines, by creating, storing, retrieving and tracking files to ensure accuracy and security of information.
- Build and maintain relationships with other business areas to effectively arrange and set-up for meetings and manage the flow of business information and activities.
- Provide support and assistance to other members of the administration team as required, to ensure efficient and effective functioning of the team.
- Previous experience in an Administrator role
- Current Working With Children Check
- Current Police Check Clearance (if you do not have one, the Client will lodge on your behalf if successful)
- Great attention to details
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
Job code: 1943
Recruitment Newcastle / Stockton