Position: Administration Officer
We are currently seeking an experienced Administration Officer to join our Government Client’s team in Sydney for a short term contract.
- Accurately update and maintain database systems for all Health and Building disciplines in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all communication received (i.e. telephone calls, facsimiles, general enquires from customers) are handled and conveyed to the appropriate officer in a prompt and professional manner.
Record promptly and professionally verbal and written complaints, using the current complaint system CSM, to ensure issues and problems can be effectively addressed.
- Produce reports as requested from Pathway and other relevant databases.
- Support the Business and Administration Manager, Area Managers and Manager Health and Building in maintaining systems to ensure matters identified for action are followed up and finalised and that urgent matters are dealt with in an appropriate manner.
- Assist Health and Building area team members in undertaking duties that may require activities away from the immediate work area
- Provide information to customers and stakeholders on programs and other relevant activities.
- Provide effective administrative support services including, but not limited to, assistance with petty cash reimbursements, purchasing, staff attendance sheets, record keeping of staff leave and liaising with Employee Services for Leave Applications and other payroll matters, minute taking, maintaining the effective operation of plant & equipment such as copiers, printers and faxes, maintaining stationary supplies.
- Certificate IV in business administration or similar and/or experience and demonstrated abilities in administration support roles.
- Demonstrated understanding of customer service and quality deliverables.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with databases, competent keyboard skills, including relevant PC applications.
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Considerable interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet tight deadlines.
- Experience with pathway and TRIM.
Job code: 2011