Position: Administration Officer/ Executive Admin
Our Government Client is seeking Administration Officer/ Executive Admin in Sydney for an approx. 4mth assignments to start ASAP.
- Managing ministerial services email inbox and calendar
- Coordinating ministerial correspondence, house folder notes, budget estimates, and cabinet comments
- Preparing and reviewing ministerial, secretary and deputy secretary briefings
- Coordinating GIPAA applications
- Records management, document tracking and monthly KPI reporting
- Supporting ministerial services team as required
- Project support – E Approvals
- General Administration/ Note taking /Meeting Management
- Research and investigate matters as required
- Dynamic and positive approach and eager to listen, learn and action focused.
- High level skills in Microsoft Outlook and record management systems .
- Highly organised with the ability to think strategically about priorities
- Support team members and work collaboratively to contribute to achieving business outcomes.
- Escalate issues, keep informed and receive instructions.
- Ability to change direction and approach when business priorities change or move.
- Self-motivated individual that actively takes the initiative with an ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to be comfortable having new subject matter thrown at them and the ability to understand it very quickly.
- Great attention to detail.
- Identify ways to leverage the value of technology to achieve team outcomes.
- Provide and receive continuous feedback.
- Demonstrate professionalism to support a culture of integrity within the team.
- Experience in SAP/ TRIM highly desirable
Job Code: 1772