Position: Administration Officer/HR
Our Govt client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrator – up to 6 months, immediate start.
This is a fast paced HR environment and you’ll provide administration support from a centralised inbox for the team.
Duties include updating portals, contracts, processing leave requests, transfers and onboarding new starts within a multi-skilled team which manages recruitment, training, injury management and other people services functions.
We are seeking the following skillset:
- End to end HR Administration/Co-ordination experience
- High end administrative experience, pref working out of shared services environment and/or centralised inbox
- HR database (CRM) experience
- Intermediate/Advanced MS Office skills (will be tested)
- Well organised and can demonstrate experience in a fast paced corporate environment
HR experience would be preferred, however, experienced administrators are welcome to apply.
Job Code: 1987