Position: Administration Support
Short term contract available for an experienced Administration Support Officer in Parramatta!
- Utilise computer systems to monitor and book inspection delivery, safety and timeframes accurately
- Respond to customer queries promptly and escalate where necessary
- Allocate inspectors on individual jobs based on priority, location, type and resource availability as well as skill set.
- Manage customer enquiries and liaise directly with supervisor and inspectors in relation to additional requirements.
- Support inspectors by checking and reporting plumbing requirements receipt reports for missing documentation and reporting on non-compliance with request.
- Undertaking data entry of inspection requests, scanning and attachment of documents required in the field or closing off inspection and other administrative tasks as required.
- Assist inspectors with follow-up on non-compliance work which may include issuing of rectification notices and initiation of further action.
- Assist inspectors in processing new applications for connections as necessary.
- Use technical expertise and business knowledge to provide advice on day-to-day issues that may impact on inspectors, customers, stakeholders and regulators.
Job code: 1971