Position: Admin Support Assistant
Location: St Leonards
We have a great short term opportunity available with our Government Client in St Leonards, if you are an experienced Administration Assistant apply now!
- Deliver a wide range of administrative support functions including records management, accounts and routine purchasing, routine correspondence and meeting minutes, document compilation and distribution, preparation for meetings and conferences and data entry.
- Assist with telephone inquiries and diary management, showing initiative in handling inquiries and redirecting to the relevant business unit or officer.
- Follow records management guidelines policy and procedures
- Produce routine business activity reports
- Draft and prepare routine correspondence and template documents accurately with attention to detail
- Ad hoc duties such as booking flights, diary setting.
- Experience using TRIM or HPE Records
- Government background is preferred and some PA experience
- Great communication skills – both written and verbal
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar administration role
Job code: 2041