Position: Administration Support Officer
We have a great short term opportunity available with our Government Client in Queanbeyan. If you are an experienced Administration Support Officer we would love to hear from you!
- Providing SAP finance systems support including processing orders, payment of invoices and generation of reports.
- Providing a range of quality administrative, keyboard and clerical support services to support the effective business operation of the School Services Directorate. Administrative support services include electronic filing and records management, maintenance of official registers and documents, scanning and copying documents, reception duties and preparing meeting papers and venues.
- Responding to general reception enquiries including providing accurate information and referring enquiries by telephone, email, online or face to face as necessary in a confidential, customer focused manner.
- Provide high quality customer support to the Services team, staff and stakeholders.
- Managing the flow of information, correspondence and documents in the division using advanced TRIM tracking, word processing and database skills.
- Assisting with fleet management and providing clerical support in the maintenance of the asset register and annual stocktake.
- Organising meetings for staff including booking of venues, travel and catering
- Previous administration experience at a school before
- Proven Government admin experience
- Sound knowledge of SAP and TRIM
- High level attention to detail
- Great communication skills – both written and verbal
Job code: 1789
Recruitment Queanbeyan / Canberra