Position: Administration Support Officer
Our Government Client has a great 5 – 6 month opportunity for an experienced Administration Support Officer in Parramatta!
- Perform administration and reporting functions as required
- Coordinate the receipt and the daily prioritisation and allocation of the logging of calls, emails received from the customer support service issued to Procurement and coordinate the escalation of incidents appropriately.
- Meeting attendance and minute taking, including drafting of minutes.
- Conducting outbound calls relating to current customer service queries and customer needs, as required.
- Refer enquiries to relevant support/service centres and managed services.
- Escalate, in line with agreed procedures, complex or unresolved queries to Managers or staff within the team where directed.
- Follow up all unresolved queries to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained and to close all incidents in the system to agreed service levels
- Minimum 3 years in a similar role
- Government experienced preferred but not essential
- Great communication skills
- Excellent administration skills will be fast and accurate data entry, at least 40wpm typing and intermediate to advanced MS Office suite skills
Job Code: 2038