Position: Administration Support Officer
We have an urgent requirement for an experienced Administration Support Officer in Kempsey, great 8 month opportunity available.
- Maintaining, monitoring and evaluation of relevant administrative actions and records for Water/Sewer Services Section
- Produce-prepare correspondence including meeting minutes, media briefs, brochures and information packages
- Maintain council and regulatory performance and compliance data for water section
- Provide administrative reporting to regulators and other external bodies as required
- Administer all WHS compliance documentation in consultation with relevant staff
- Undertake a full range of administrative and office management functions including financial, project and records management, information dissemination, office administration, data entry, arrange and attend meetings and take minutes, coordinating catering services and dealing with a broad range of sensitive and confidential issues.
- Performing various financial support tasks.
- Diary management.
- Assisting in the implementation of a variety of processes and procedures.
- Assist with grant applications.
- Gather, collate and provide background information to support informed decision making and planning.
- Providing internal and external customer service.
- Certificate III Business Administration or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience in an administrative role with a high volume of work
- High level computer skills including Office 365, with an ability to learn other key applications
- Demonstrated ability to organise and prioritise work to meet strict deadlines
- Demonstrated experience in providing excellent levels of customer service
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Demonstrated superior communication skills, both verbal and written
- Hold and maintain a current NSW Driver’s licence.
Job code: 2086