Position: Administration Support Officer
Are you an experienced Administration Support Officer looking for a short term contract in Government? Look no further, we have a fantastic opportunity for you!
- Provide a range of administrative and support services, including general office support, meeting and event coordination, travel and accommodation bookings to assist with the effective operation of the team/unit
- Processing data into relevant systems and databases including SAP and related systems, excel and word
- Maintain finance records and complete routine financial transactions and purchasing services
- Respond to enquiries, and escalate and redirect issues as required, to ensure the provision of accurate information
- Update and maintain records and databases, complying with administrative systems and processes, to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible
- Act contact point for issues and coordinate the resolution of these issues in collaboration with the Business Unit
- Minimum 2 years recent experience in a similar role
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to provide high level computer skills using Microsoft Word, Excel and other relevant software.
- Excellent organisational skills and demonstrated ability to work under pressure
- High level attention to detail
Job code: 2131