Position: Administration Support Officer (Communications)
Location: Sydney CBD then moving to Parramatta
Our Sydney based Government client requires a dedicated communications support administration person for 3 months to assist with progressing the activities of the relocation to a new office from the Sydney city CBD to Parramatta.
- Assistance within the communications team to help with administrative tasks.
- Manage the shared mail box, prepare meetings (book rooms, organise catering, take minutes etc.).
- Maintain a tracking sheet.
- Assist with reporting.
- General administration as required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Familiar with TRIM (ideal, however not essential)
- Quick IT learner who can pick up new systems easily
- Capable of writing briefs and basic reports
- Common sense
- Strong attention to detail
Job Code: 1294