Position: Administrative Officer
Our Government client in St Leonards is seeking an experienced Administrative officer to join their team for a fantastic short term role.
- Organise and book travel arrangements for the Transformation team through Flight Centre
- Manage the distribution of incoming and outgoing mail, information and requests for the unit using HPE Content Manager and maintain administrative procedures and processes to ensure the timely completion of correspondence and briefing requests.
- Use of Expense 8 for Corporate Credit Card charges
- SAP for payment of travel expense claims and invoices
- Produce a range of documents using MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) to support the work of the Transformation team.
- Undertake administrative tasks including arranging meetings, appointments and the preparation and distribution of agendas, minutes and supporting materials.
- Experience with Expense 8
- Experience in SAP for payment of travel expense claims and invoices
- Experience in Flight Centre Management (FCM) to arrange and book travel
- Experience in HPE Content manager – track and distribute briefing and correspondence through the department electronic filing system (HPE Content Manager)
Police and Working With Children’s Checks will be required prior to commencement.
Job Code: 1246