Position: Administrative Support Officer
We are currently seeking a highly experienced Administrative Support Officer in Cessnock, who is committed to working Wednesday – Sunday for a short period of time.
- Provide a range of administrative and support services to meet the business needs of the team/unit.
- Respond to and resolve complex enquiries and issues to ensure the provision of accurate information, and the timely and effective resolution of issues.
- Coordinate and manage records and databases, complying with administrative systems, processes and policies, to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible.
- Develop, implement and monitor office systems, procedures and methods, adapting processes and techniques as required, to facilitate efficient team/unit operations in line with agency standards, policies and procedures,
- Gather and collate information for, and prepare documentation and reports on business unit performance, as well as make recommendations to improve efficiency, cost management and service delivery
- Delivering quality administrative services and negotiating workable time frames, given competing client demands and priorities, the need to address unforeseen issues, the high volume of work and the need to work independently. Please note that the workdays are Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat & Sun.
- Ability to handle a large volume of phone calls
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
Job code: 2140