Start: End of April
Our Government Client has a great part time opportunity available for an experienced Administrator in Tuggerah!
- Providing SAP finance systems support including processing orders, payment of invoices and generation of reports.
- Providing a range of quality administrative, keyboard and clerical support services to support the effective business operation. Administrative support services include electronic filing and records management, maintenance of official registers and documents, scanning and copying documents reception duties and preparing meeting papers and venues.
- Responding to general reception enquiries including providing accurate information and referring enquiries by telephone, email, online or face to face as necessary in a confidential, customer focussed manner.
- Provide high quality customer support to senior departmental officers and stakeholders.
- Managing the flow of information, correspondence and documents in the division using advanced TRIM tracking, word processing and database skills.
- Organising meetings for staff including booking of venues, travel and catering.
- Excellent phone skills,
- Previous Reception experience
- Face to Face customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- School base experience, knowledge of DOE environment, processes and structure, desirable
- SAP and TRIM expereince, desirable
Job code: 1884