Duration: Some full-time permanent roles, as well as some roles starting at an initial 4 – 8 week period, with strong potential to extend into permanent employment.
Location: Port Macquarie
Are you a professional, highly motivated, confident Administrator, Customer Service Specialist or Receptionist? We have multiple roles available NOW in Port Macquarie!
You will have enthusiasm, an immaculate and professional demeanour & a passion for great customer service. Your organisational skills, time management & attention to detail are essential to support our busy clients’ businesses.
- Meet and greet clients and customers and act as the first point of contact
- Answering incoming calls in a professional and accommodating manner and directing inquires appropriately
- Incoming and outgoing mail
- Calendar Management and Scheduling appointments,
- Co-ordinate and attend meetings, book meeting venues and travel arrangements as required
- Monitoring and maintaining office supplies
- General administrative tasks including scanning, binding, filing, word processing
- Perform administrative tasks to support of the management team and other team members as required
- Research and prepare reports, briefing notes, correspondence and other routine documents as required
- Maintain confidential files and documents
- Liaise with other staff on matters relating to the organisation's operations
- Take ownership of customers' needs and provide prompt and accurate responses to deliver a positive outcome.
- Other ad-hoc administrative tasks as required
- Experience in administration or reception is essential
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Outstanding administration skills with a keen eye for detail
- Corporate presentation with a mature and professional telephone manner
- Be well organised and time efficient with a high degree of initiative
- Flexible nature
- Ability to establish priorities and balance multiple tasks in a high-volume environment
- Able to work within a team environment and under own initiative
- Must be able to clear a police check & provide details of two referees
- Must be willing to declare current COVID-19 vaccination status
If you think you have the ambition to succeed, positive attitude & experience required to excel in this role, then we want to hear from YOU!
Job Code: 1062
Recruitment – Port Macquarie, Mid North Coast NSW