Position: Admissions Support Officer
We have a 3 month opportunity with a possible extension for an Admissions Support Officer in Meadowbank.
- Provide timely, accurate and appropriate information, advice and assistance to ensure a seamless and customer focussed enrolling program.
- Plan, organise and coordinate the orientation and enrolment including preparation of materials and assisting coordinators to prepare and deliver orientation sessions.
- Assist with processing international applications.
- Provide a range of administrative and support services to the team
- Generate and maintain a range of statistical information on client enquiries, and satisfaction data in relation to the North Sydney’s international student program.
- Reflect values in the way you work and abide by policies and procedures to ensure a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment.
- Demonstrated experience with a range of corporate, legislative and regulatory systems, office productivity applications and records management, with particular emphasis on systems relevant to international students.
- Knowledge of current Australian Government international education processes, issues and trends in education and training and government services and regulations affecting overseas students
- Cultural awareness and experience in working with or providing services to people from non –English speaking backgrounds.
Job Code: 1138