Position: AMEP / SEE Support Officer
Start Date: ASAP
Location: St Leonards
Our Government client in St Leonards has a wonderful temporary contract available for a an AMEP (Adult Migrant English Program) SEE (Skills for Education and Employment) support officer.
- Provide diary management, call and email screening, correspondence and administrative support services to optimise the effectiveness of the manager’s schedule and achievement of business objectives.
- Deliver a range of administrative and support services including updating and maintaining records and various databases to ensure compliance with administrative systems, processes and policies.
- Manage communication channels efficiently and effectively, screening and directing enquiries as appropriate to facilitate the effective management of the unit.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, clients, peers and other staff in relation to enquiries, and organise prompt dissemination of routine to complex information, correspondence and other responses.
- Assist in preparing correspondence, agendas, minutes, presentations, briefing notes and other materials to support the achievement of business requirements and monitor and track operational tasks.
- Undertake routine financial and procurement transactions to facilitate efficient unit operations in line with the organisation’s standards, policies and procedures.
- Reflect the organisation’s values in the way you work and abide by policies and procedures to ensure a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment.
- Place the customer at the centre of all decision making.
- Work with the Line Manager to develop and review meaningful performance management and development plans.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and high level of interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise effectively with and provide high quality client service to a diverse range of stakeholders in a professional manner.
- Strong organisational skills including the ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise discretion, judgement and initiative and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to address and meet focus capabilities as stated in the Position Description.
Job Code: 1251
Recruitment St Leonards