Position: Asset Manager
Our Government client in Sydney is seeking a highly motivated Asset Manager to work with a select team to manage the development of the asset management plan. This is a great two month contract for the right candidate!
- Implementation of the Asset Management Plan in consultation with various stakeholders.
- Facilitate the implementation and handover of TMP’s (Technical Maintenance Plans) for all sites
- Development of Interchange Operations and Maintenance Plans (IOMP)
- Support the delivery agent in the development of Handover Certificates and Documentation.
- Finalise delivery and handover activities across various locations.
- Apply a formal asset management process, document lessons learned to develop and implement solution delivering program and maintenance efficiencies.
- Explore the ability to interface with key management systems for potential business improvements.
- Prepare project proposals for assisting maintainers in planning routine signage asset inspections to logically align with other maintenance scheduled inspection.
- Facilitate active development of the most effective operations and customer management system for new signage.
- Ensure high levels of maintenance, cleanliness and responsiveness for signage with development & implementation of relevant & meaningful KPIs, and engagement of best service providers.
- Review key management system for potential business improvements.
- Additional deliverables as required
If you can:
- Work collaboratively with the project and design team
- Develop strategic and conceptual models and options for project delivery
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Negotiate delivery arrangements with delivery partners
- Lead, influence, activate, coordinate and monitor key players and resources involved in the delivery of projects, including external contractors, delivery partners and corporate functions
- Actively manage and resolve issues and blockers, in order to achieve the project objectives
- Develop, present and attain relevant stakeholder approvals for all project plans and implementation strategies
- Develop and negotiate practical arrangements for implementing accurate printed information
- Develop testing and assessment methodology for pilot projects
- Prepare cost plans, manage budgets, coordinate risk management activities and undertake project reporting
- Manage internal team members and external suppliers/contractors as required
- Perform additional tasks as required..
We want to hear from you! APPLY NOW!
Job Code: 1222