Position: Asset Services Project Officer
Our Government client in Forster is seeking an Asset Services Project Officer to join their team for a fantastic 3 month contract. The right candidate will be required to provide a full range of asset services and include delivery of capital works projects and all aspects of facilities management.
- Develop and manage sound working relationships with key stakeholders including community groups to facilitate asset service delivery across the portfolio.
- Prepare all required documentation including project briefs, status reports, financial information and record keeping relating to the delivery of capital and facilities management projects. Maintain appropriate records.
- Provide a point of contact for all capital works and facilities management enquiries for identified facilities.
- Work with Principals to develop lease and licence agreements for other users such as children’s services, markets and sports fields, including providing advice to stakeholders on the process for procuring service providers.
- Liaise with consultants, contractors and other asset management staff engaged in the development, design and construction phases of projects and monitor and report on project progress. Includes involvement in the development of technical specifications and layouts for individual minor capital and facilities management projects.
- Monitor project compliance with relevant guidelines such as Building Code of Australia and WH&S legislation.
- Undertake analysis of financial position of minor capital and facilities management programs and recommend any corrective actions.
Job Code: 1202