Job Title: Assistant Project Officer
Location: Griffith NSW
Our Government Client has a great short term opportunity for an experienced Assistant Project Officer in Griffith!
- Provide project and operational support, including monitoring and reporting on project plans, milestones and deliverables, to ensure time, cost and quality indicators are in line with approved project plans.
- Update and collate documentation and records regarding relevant issues, policies and practices to ensure the delivery of projects complies with agreed project management methodology
- Undertake basic research and analysis of issues in assigned project areas and contribute to the preparation of project briefs to support informed decision making and evidence based project planning
- Assist, individually and as part of a team, in undertaking or coordinating a the development, planning and delivery of defined projects
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders to provide updates regarding project status and implementation issues
- Provide a range of secretariat and administrative services, including coordinating committee meetings and preparing papers, to support project management delivery
- Experience in the provision of administrative and support services
- Experience in development and delivery of programs and projects.
- Understanding of contemporary project management principles and practices
- Experience in Arc GIS or other spatial systems
- Ability to manipulate field-captured spatial data
- Experience in MS Excel and /or MS Access
- Experience in accurate and precise data entry
- Experience with management of complex data
Job code: 1806