Position: Bitumen Sprayer Driver
Start Date: ASAP
Our highly respected and long-established local client is seeking a skilled and motivated Bitumen Sprayer Driver to join their South Kempsey team working on various projects.
This is a casual position that requires an individual that has a proactive and committed approach to safety, an ability to work in a team environment and demonstrate respect for others. The successful candidate will be driven and have a willingness to undertake ongoing training and development.
This position offers a challenging and exciting career within the construction industry and provides genuine career growth opportunities. This is an opportunity to work in a team environment within an organisation dedicated to the safety of their employees.
- Transportation of materials including asphalt, aggregates and other associated products from the asphalt plant to project sites and cart materials back to the plant.
- Experience operating tipping truck or Semi Tipper/ Walking Floor and Prime Mover Low Loader Combination is an advantage.
- Previous experience in the safe handling and spraying of all grades and blends of bituminous products – hot bitumen, polymer modified bitumen, prime emulsion etc;
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Bitumen Spray Seal.
- White Card for Construction Industry;
- A HC licence, strong customer focus and good communication skills are essential;
- Class 3 & 9 Dangerous Goods Licence and Cert III in Road Transport is highly desirable;
- Willing to work to overtime, shift work and away from home for periods of time, as required.
If you possess excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines, the ability to troubleshoot issues, have a proven commitment to site safety, and strong communication skills, we want to hear from you!
Applications close soon, so apply now!
Job Code 1464