Position: Boilermaker / Fabricator / Welder
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Port Macquarie area
Our client is an Australian-Family-owned-business in the manufacture and supply of heavy vehicle, plant and equipment. They are seeking an experienced and trade qualified Boilermaker / Fabricator / Welder to join their busy team.
Main duties will include:
- Fabrication of steelwork as per drawings supplied
- Cutting steel using oxy-acetylene or mechanically
- Full welding using MIG or manual arc welding processes as required
- Examine welds for width of bead, penetration and precision and repair any defects
- Fabrication of steel products from scratch
Suitable applicants will have:
- AQF III Fabrication Trade or equivalent or relevant experience
- Minimum 4 years experience in heavy fabrication
- Have experience with GMAW, FCAW and MMAW welding processes
- Have a practical hands on approach
- Be able to follow instructions as requested
- Confident in using tools required for the position, Welding equipment, Grinders etc
- Be able to read and interpret documents and drawings
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to communicate at all levels
For suitable candidates this opportunity offers an immediate start, competitive hourly rates, and ongoing work with the potential of permanent employment.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this position then please click on the Apply Now.