Position: Business Administrator
Great short term opportunity available for an experienced Business Administrator in Wollongong. If you have experience with managing a large database of non-compliance reports we would love to hear from you!
- Perform a range of customer services such as processing of student, driver, ATSO applications, arranging logistical assignments, payroll and compliance related tasks to support the operational functioning of the Program. Respond to general enquiries which may include student eligibility, payroll, child protection, transport runs, in a confidential, responsive, customer-focused manner.
- Provide a range of administrative, keyboard and clerical support services to support the operational functioning of the assigned business unit. Administration support services may include filing and records management, receipt and sorting of electronic and other mail, maintenance of official registers and documents, scanning and copying documents, compilation of manuals and reports, reception duties and preparing meeting papers and venues.
- Identify areas for improvement in administrative support and implement required changes to improve the work of the directorate.
- Customer service
- Experience Managing a large database of non-compliance reports
- Working in a team environment
- Computer skills
- Word processing skills
- Undertaken clerical/data processing tasks within agreed timeframes/deadlines
Job code: 2236