Position: Business Administrator
Duration: 1st March 2020 (possible extension)
Are you experienced Business Administrator in Wollongong looking to join a team that makes a difference?
You’ll join a high-performing team responsible for improving outcomes for disabled young people in NSW through the provision of transport services.
If you have experience in business assurance and contract compliance from an administrative standpoint then we would love to hear from you!
- Perform a range of customer services such as processing of applications, arranging logistical assignments and compliance related tasks to support the operational functioning of the Program.
- Respond to general enquiries which may include eligibility, payroll, child protection, transport runs, in a confidential, responsive, customer-focused manner.
- Provide a range of administrative and clerical services to support the operational functioning of the program.
- Identify areas for improvement in administrative support and implement required changes to improve the work of the directorate.
- Demonstrable Customer service experience
- Working in a team environment
- Understanding of contract administration and compliance
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with conflicting timeframes/deadlines
If this sounds like you then don’t delay – Apply Now!
Job code: 2236