Position: Business Analyst
Location: Sydney CBD
This Business Analyst position will see you partner with key internal stakeholders and contribute to the ongoing development in line with the business’ strategy. This is a great 6 month opportunity where you will be responsible for organising the ongoing collection, management and analysis of workforce related data and information.
Keep reading below for more info on the role as well as the essential experience, and if this sounds like you then don’t delay – apply now!
- Engage with complex organisations, senior managers, manage system-related reporting, manage multiple projects, including supporting the delivery of our overall people strategy
- Collection, collation and analysis of quantitative and/or qualitative data, in a workforce planning nature
- Preparing reports and presenting data are aided by your business writing capability
- Facilitating and leading workshops/meetings, with excellent presentation and engagement skills
- Minimum 5 years in a similar role
- Government experience would be preferable
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of Office 365 and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience in workforce planning
Job Code: 2210