Business Development Officer– Port Macquarie
· Uncapped earning potential
· Long term opportunity with a well-known and established Client
· Base salary + an attractive commission structure
âAre you an energetic, dynamic and vibrant Business Development Officer seeking to join an awesome team who is committed to the individual and the team?
If you are seeking a culture and workplace that inspires you, where the employer wants you to thrive and succeed, well read on!
Your role will include:
- Deliver exceptional customer service to new and existing clients
- 360 Account Management
- To pick up the phone, hit the pavement and generate new business
- Manage sales activities through the business operating systems including CRM
- The region that you will be managing is from Port Macquarie to Grafton
What you need to have to apply for this role:
- Confidence dealing face-to-face with Clients and via the phone
- Background in transport and logistics would be preferred
- Strong administrative and computer skills (CRM knowledge is preferred)
- Must enjoy a competitive environment and be motivated to grow the business
- Ability to work autonomously or part of a team
- Exceptional time management skills
- Must be able to clear a National Criminal Record Check
- Have own roadworthy vehicle and a valid Australian drivers’ licence (car allowance will be provided)
- Must be willing to travel to other areas as/when required
BENEFITS to you!
As a valued team member, you will enjoy:
- Base salary package, car allowance, fuel card & tools of the trade – all with the potential to earn uncapped commission payments
- The stability of a family owned and operated business with over 60 years’ experience
- Training and development provided on the job
- Opportunities for advancement within the business
If this sounds like you and you fit the above criteria, then head on over and hit that APPLY Button NOW!