Position: Business Support Officer
Our Sydney based Government client is seeking a business support officer to provide administrative and clerical support services to support the smooth running of activities, and coordinate office systems, procedures and organisational methods to improve office efficiency.
- Respond to incoming enquiries (over the phone or face to face), providing information and referring enquiries in an effective and responsive manner.
- Provide word processing and other keyboard support, drafting and preparing routine correspondence to facilitate the flow of paperwork to and from the office.
- Coordinate meetings including preparing agendas, organising venues and catering and distributing minutes to contribute to the smooth running of meetings.
- Maintain the TRIM computerised records management system and create, store, retrieve and archive files to ensure the accurate and safe storage of information and contribute to a timely response for information.
- Exercise responsibility for own and others’ safety in the workplace, comply with OHS safe work procedures, report any incidents and hazards and attend OHS training as directed.
We want to hear from you! Apply NOW!
Job Code: 1218