Position: Business Support Officer
Our Government client in Parramatta is seeking an business support officer with EXTENSIVE TRIM EXPERIENCE to join their team. This is a fantastic 7 month role for the right candidate!
- Provide administrative and clerical support including maintaining diaries, arranging appointments, handling or redirecting enquiries, dealing with mail and correspondence and providing a high quality keyboard services to support the operation of the Directorate.
- Maintain administrative systems and registers including asset registers, travel records and credit card reports to effectively manage and report on the use of the Directorate’s assets.
- Maintain TRIM computerised record management system and coordinate the creation, storage, retrieval and archiving of files to ensure the accurate and safe storage of information and its compliance with Departmental policy.
- Prepare and follow up purchases for equipment and supplies to support the operation of the Directorate.
- Enter and retrieve data from databases to inform the operations of the Directorate.
- Assist with undertaking of research and projects to support the work of the Directorate.
The successful candidate will need a Police Check and Working with Children’s Check prior to commencement.
Job Code: 1259