Position: Business Support Administrator
Location: Potts Hill
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Support Administrator in Potts Hill, this role is a 6 month contract with an immediate start!
The primary purpose of this role is to provide quality and efficient business support services and to contribute to a multi skilled, engaged and flexible business support unit. As a team you will be required to fulfil requests and tasks effectively whilst achieving optimum client experience and business outcomes.
- Provide administrative support to field staff including course bookings and updates, bookings for medical and fitness assessments and capturing of leave.
- Administer sewer choke claims including the management of claims forms and evaluation forms, liaising with the customer to confirm invoice payment, capturing of third party invoices, creating vendors, scanning and uploading of documentation.
- Administer Dial before you Dig, including the retrieval of maps, loading documents into the relevant systems, and liaising with supervisors.
- Manage and audit attendance books, manage service contracts including timesheets against contracts, and reporting.
- Administer Road Restoration including administration of quotations, purchase orders and receipting, administering RQFs for contractors, administering scoping, and keeping the required records up to date.
- Administer Mains to Meter including liaising with contractors for actioning requests to change task codes, cancel duplicates and create purchase requisition numbers
- Administer Leak Detection including monitoring of work orders daily and creating purchase orders and the monthly invoice to the relevant contractor
- Administer Network Dig & Repair including creating work orders and receipting invoices, supporting customer requested jobs and handling CMS Complaints
- Certificate lll in Business Administration or a related discipline and/or experience deemed equivalent.
- Demonstrated technical capability in business support including the related procurement processes.
- Proficiency in one or more ERP Finance, Asset Management and related systems.
- Good interpersonal communication and client service skills
- Ability to work flexibly within a team, sharing knowledge and working together to deliver what the business requires
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in providing administrative support to the business, including processes and transactions that involve interface with operations staff, contractors and vendors.
Job code: 2082