Position: Business Support Officer
Start: 14th October 2019
Great 6 month contract available for a Business Support Officer in Sydney! Our Government Client is ideally seeking a commencement date of the 14th October.
- Coordinate and monitor day to day activities including diary, email management and preparation of meeting papers and minutes
- Assist with reviewing and writing correspondence and reports
- Coordination of monthly budgets, reports and assisting in developing PowerPoint presentations
- Manage confidential and sensitive documentation with professional discretion at all times
- Provide administrative support to the unit, including the management and dissemination of information; reporting and compliance; the programming, allocation and follow-up of tasks; and the scheduling of events and activities.
- Provides support to different areas of the unit by supplementing capacity as required, when and where appropriate.
- Establish and deliver projects throughout the unit that contribute towards the achievement of strategic objectives; or deliver benefits in efficiency, effectiveness or customer experience.
- Liaises with a range of internal and external stakeholders, ensuring relevant information, events and activities is appropriately communicated and understood.
- Qualifications in business administration or a related field and/or equivalent relevant experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a high pressure environment, conflicting priorities to achieve strict deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Extensive experience in computer skills combined with an excellent knowledge of MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated experience in financial purchasing / accounting and document management systems.
- Demonstrated extensive experience in managing / coordinating business, operational and financial reporting.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with people at all levels within an organisation.
- High level of responsive customer service, delivered in a timely and accurate manner with attention to detail.
- Must be prepared to (on occasions) work additional hours to meet the demands of the position, including flexibility to work in different office locations when required.
- Must hold a current NSW Driving License.
- Industry experience (preferable 2 years or more), ideally working in an Administration, Government, or a Service organisation.
Job code: 2169