Position: Contact Centre Operator (HR) x8
Our Government Client has a great 5 month opportunity with possibility of extension for experienced Contact Centre Operators. This role is responsible for providing initial advice and direction to internal and external customers regarding HR related enquiries within a Shared Service Centre call centre environment.
- Handle customer enquiries promptly and courteously while maintaining confidentiality and using discretion in the performance of all duties.
- Identify, refer and assign non-standard and more complex enquiries to a Centre of Expertise for action and resolution.
- Maintain records of customer enquires in a customer management system and follow up as required.
- Provide enquiry and referral data to assist in the preparation of reports on the Centre’s activities.
- Demonstrated experience within a call centre, managing a large volume of calls
- Demonstrated ability to handle calls relating to a product or software and the ability to explain technology in layman’s terms.
- Demonstrated experience in handling disgruntled customers.
- High level customer service experienced
- Accurate data entry skills
- Minimum 30wpm
The centre works on a rotating shift roster (shift rosters will be 7.5hrs between
Training will be provided in the use of the telephony system, Remedy, SAP and other relevant HR technology systems.
Job Code: 1352