Position: Call Centre Operator
Our government client is seeking experienced Call Centre Operators in Bathurst for immediate start. This is a great 9 month opportunity!
- Handle customer enquiries promptly and courteously while maintaining confidentiality and using discretion in the performance of all duties.
- Identify, refer and assign non-standard and more complex enquiries to a Centre of Expertise for action and resolution.
- Maintain records of customer enquires in a customer management system and follow up as required.
- Provide enquiry and referral data to assist in the preparation of reports on the Centre’s activities.
- Call Centre Exposure/ Customer Service experience
- Delivering high level customer service to the Department’s employees and customers in a high volume call centre environment.
- Maintaining currency in knowledge of HR System processes and related business processes in order to efficiently and effectively respond to customer needs.
- Maintaining accurate data records in a customer management system to ensure that customer enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner.
Technology experience using multiple systems is desirable. Full training will be provided on Telephony system, Remedy, SAP and other relevant HR technology systems.
Job code: 1488