Position: Call Centre Operator
Start Dates: ASAP
Duration: Approx 7 months
Are you a Customer Service superstar with experience providing outstanding service in a call centre environment? Our government client has a great 7+ month opportunity for the right candidate.
The great role will have you providing high-level customer service and basic troubleshooting for internal stakeholders on the department’s HR and/or Finance systems, helping resolve queries and creating positive outcomes.
This amazing team provide market-leading training to get you up to speed quickly so systems knowledge isn’t essential, just a passion for customer service and experience in a high-volume inbound call centre environment is preferred
Below are some more details about the role and the required experience, if this sounds like you then don’t delay, apply now!
- Ability to deliver high quality customer service, through strong customer engagement in a high volume contact centre environment
- Handle customer enquiries promptly and courteously while maintaining confidentiality and using discretion in the performance of all duties
- Identify, refer and assign non-standard and more complex enquiries to a Centre of Expertise for action and resolution
- Maintaining currency in knowledge of policy, legislation and related business processes in order to efficiently and effectively respond to customer needs
- Maintaining accurate data records in a customer management system to ensure that customer enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Ability to work on a rotating roster, Monday to Friday between 7:30am to 6:00pm
- Call Centre Experience preferred, however high level customer service experience would be highly regarded
- Must adhere and meet to Contact Centre KPI’s on a daily and monthly basis
- Communicate effectively & think and solve problems
- Ability to use multiple technology platforms and databases
Job Code 2214