Position: Contact Centre Service Officers x 4
Assignment Length: 30 June 2021
Are you a self-motivated, customer focused superstar who loves working in a Contact Centre Environment? If you are in the Kingscliff region, then apply now! We are looking for experienced Contact Centre Operators who have great attention to detail and are committed to putting the customer first.
Primary Purpose of Position
Our Contact Centre Services Officers work in a fast paced environment and respond to customer enquiries through phones rather than face to face. Successful candidates will be required to take and action 50-70 calls per day, primarily asking about study courses.
They will work in a very structured office, including rostering for start and finish times, plus break times, which must be adhered to.
We are looking for demonstrated experience in a high volume customer service industry, both phone and email based, with the following criteria:
• Call Centre Experience preferable
• Ability to take enquires via telephone, type accurate notes within a Customer Relationship Management System at the same time
• Ability to find information from a number of platforms whilst speaking on the phone
• Ability to work within a fast paced, noisy environment
- must have working with children's check (application in progress, as a minimum)
- must be able to clear a police check
Job Code – 518
Recruitment Kingscliff, NSW