Position: Call Centre Support Officer
We have a great opportunity for a Call Centre Support Officer in Bathurst! Our Government Client is ideally seeking the right candidate to start ASAP!
- Provide high quality service which is flexible in order to support customer needs.
- Respond to incoming enquiries in a confidential, responsive, customer focused manner and ensure that accurate, targeted and timely information supplied effectively resolves the customer’s request.
- Effectively apply new and or updated technology applications, systems, procedures and organisational methods to deliver efficient and effective services in accordance with Department policy. Applications include office automation and productivity tools, BESPOKE applications and services.
- Participate and contribute to the development and ongoing maturity of knowledge centred systems.
- Call Centre exposure or Customer Service Agent experience.
- Technology experience using multiple systems is desirable. Full training will be provided on Telephony system, Remedy (Incident Ticketing System), SAP, EBS4 and other relevant technology systems.
- Punctuality and Adherence to schedule is critical – as the team works on a shift rostering allocation (earliest start time 7:30am, latest finish time is 6pm)
Pre-employment checks: WWCC, Police check & 2 x reference checks
Job code: 1743