Position: Care Support Workers – Aged and Disability
Location: Kempsey and South West Rocks areas
Due to business growth MBC Nursing Agency are always seeking passionate and experienced Nurses to join our growing business. We offer flexibility in shifts which is perfect if you are looking for something casual or even just wanting to supplement your income.
We get a range of different opportunities to deliver in-home care to our clients through the provision of nursing assistance, personal care, social support and domestic duties. We value our care staff and provide our workers with on call support, ongoing training and career growth opportunities.
- Experience in Aged Care, Disability Care or Community Nursing
- Be an Australian citizen or have permanent work rights in Australia
- Current Police check and Working with children check
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Hold a current NSW drivers licence
- Own registered and insured vehicle
- Certificate III / Cert IV in Individual Support, Aged, Community or Disability Services
- Current AHPRA registration for Registered Nurse
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!