Position: Care Workers
Location: Moorland/Taree and Surrounds
MBC Nursing Agency is a fast-growing, supportive and caring organisation. We provide tailored nursing assistance and in-home support for the elderly, children and people living with both physical and intellectual disabilities.
Our Care Workers assist in delivering a range of person-centred care to our clients. Services may include: aged and disability care, domestic assistance, social support, transport, welfare support, respite, medication assistance and personal care in the client’s home and in care facilities.
- You will be passionate about care work, be committed and sensitive by understanding personal needs of individuals from a diverse range of backgrounds.
- Availability and commitment to work a variety of hours between Monday – Sunday
- Must have a Certificate III in Individual Support, Aged, Community or Disability Services
- Mental Health Certificate advantageous
- Must have medication management/administration competency
- Experience using manual handling equipment
- Proven experience working with challenging behaviours, intellectual disabilities and children
- You will have a current Australian Driver’s License, an insured and registered vehicle and confident navigation skills
- Current First Aid Certificate and CPR
- Must have a current Working with Children Check
What we can offer you!
- A range of hours available including Saturdays
- Extremely supportive management team
- Rewarding role and competitive rates of pay
- Regular work
Don't delay, apply now!
Care Work Taree Nursing
Job Code: 180