MBC Nursing Agency is a fast growing, supportive and caring organisation based in Port Macquarie. We provide tailored nursing assistance, age care and in-home support for the elderly and people with both physical and intellectual disabilities.
Are you motivated by making a real difference in your community? We are currently seeking experienced care workers in the Port Macquarie region.
The Care Workers would help to a range of clients including aged, disability and provide domestic assistance, social support, respite and personal care in their home and in care facilities
About you :
- You will be passionate about care work, be committed and sensitive by understanding personal needs of individuals from a diverse range of backgrounds.
- Must Have demonstrated experience as a Care Worker
- Must Have a qualification or Certification in Individual Support, Aged, Community or Disability Services
- You will have a Current Driver’s License with an insured and registered vehicle
- Current First Aid Certificate and CPR
- Current Police Check and Working with Children Check
What we can offer you:
- A range of hours available
- Extremely supportive management team
- Rewarding role and competitive rates of pay
- Regular work