Position: Class Preparation Assistant
Our Government Client is seeking an experienced Class Preparation Assistant to join their team in Campbelltown!
- Preliminary preparation of commodities for class use as directed.
- Delivery of class production and documentation to store
- Maintaining cleanliness of kitchen equipment, kitchens, stores, bars, public areas, containers and equipment.
- Ensuring security of kitchens, dining room and bar equipment in rostered area of duty.
- Washing up of class utensils, equipment, crockery, cutlery, glassware, etc. as required.
- Reporting any malfunction, loss or breakage of equipment
- Maintaining proper layout of furniture
- Assisting with stock take of equipment or goods as directed
- Ensuring all appliances are turned off in the area of rostered duty at the conclusion of classes
- Ensuring that the principles of EEO, ethical practice and Ethnic Affairs Priorities Statement are known and applied by all staff.
- Experience in commercial kitchen duties.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Good Communication skills
- Commitment to providing quality customer service.
- Current Working With Children Check
Job code: 1801