Duration: Ongoing work
Salary: Above award rates
Location: Port Macquarie, NSW
We have work available for cleaners in a prestigious Aged Care Facility in Port Macquarie. It’s great if you have previous cleaning experience but it’s not essential. You just need a great attitude and a willingness to learn. So, if you are keen for regular work and flexible hours with above-award pay rate, then we want to hear from you!
What you’ll get
• Flexible or fixed hours – shifts available from 7am until 10pm
• Safe and friendly working environment
• All equipment, cleaning products and PPE is supplied
• Onsite training if you have no prior experience
• Regular, weekly pay (including superannuation) without fail.
- Able to start as soon as possible
- Must be generally fit and healthy
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude and pride in your work
- Must be reliable and punctual – own transport preferable
- Ability to work as part of a team but also work unsupervised when required
- Able to take direction and follow instructions
- Must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated
If you are energetic, enjoy taking on new tasks and are eager to have a go, then we encourage you to apply for a position with us.
By applying for this position, you give MBC Recruitment the Right to Represent you for the position of Cleaner JRef811. Your details may be provided to the Client to progress your application. Pre-employment checks (references and Police Check) will be undertaken.
Job Code: 811