Position: Clerical and Administration Workers
Our Sydney based client is seeking clerical and administration staff to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidates!
- Provide informed, targeted and timely information and advice.
- Promote products and services which contribute to customer satisfaction, revenue and business growth opportunities.
- Provide a broad range of high quality administrative services to members of the Customer Service Team and foster a collaborative relationships and work environment.
- Work collaboratively with Contact Centre staff to ensure the accuracy of information provided to customers and the prompt resolution of administration processes and inquiries.
- Respond to first level customer complaints to resolve issues at the initial point of contact or escalate to Office Coordinator where necessary.
- Build and maintain effective working relationship with members of the co-located Customer Service and Support Centre to enhance customer experience.
- Contribute to the achievement of the communicated targets for the delivery of customer service.
If you can:
- Prioritise workload and balance competing priorities and high volumes of work during peak periods to ensure appropriate levels of support and quality customer experience.
- Maintain knowledge of currency of systems, products and services to ensure that accurate information is provided to customers and stakeholders, and
- Work flexibly and maintaining a collaborative approach with stakeholders to meet the requirements of the Customer Engagement Principles….
We want to hear from you! APPLY NOW!
Job Code: 1205